OnWords Conference Registration
Attendees of OnWords 2017, taking place between June 1 - June 4, 2017, must register in advance. There is no onsite registration and no banquet tickets available at the door. Read the exciting details about OnWords 2017 here.
Registration Deadline: April 28, 2017.
Register for OnWord 2017 using PayPal. Below, please choose the registration fee option that best fits your needs. Your options include:
- Members Only: OnWords Registration AND Banquet ticket: $305
- Members Only: OnWords Conference Registration (includes access to Thursday evening event, Friday workshops, Margaret Laurence Memorial Lecture and weekend Plenary Meetings): $215
- Members Only: Banquet ticket (extra tickets can be purchased for members' guests): $95
- Non-Members: OnWords Registration fee for Friday Panels (one-day event pass, attendees can choose which sessions to attend on the day of the conference): $250
Instructions for purchasing multiple or a combination of options can be found below.
Registrations can also be paid by cheque. Please download the Registration Form and send the completed form along with your payment to The Writers' Union of Canada, 600-460 Richmond St. W., Toronto, ON, M5V 1Y1.
If you wish to purchase additional registrations and/or banquet tickets, follow these instructions:
- Choose which option you would like to purchase and click the button "add to cart".
- After you click "add to cart" you will be brought to the PayPal website. If you wish to purchase additional items (such as additional banquet tickets), click "continue shopping."
- This will bring you back to the Union's website, where you can add additional items to your cart before you make your final purchase. Quantities of each item chosen can be determined on the PayPal website.
Cancellations before May 8, 2017 may be subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds available after May 8, 2017.
Members Plenary Session - Voting Only
Members who do not wish to attend OnWords but still want to participate in the AGM plenary may do so at no cost. Just let us know you are coming by emailing Valerie Laws at email@example.com or calling her at 416-704-8982 x 224. Non-members may not attend TWUC plenary meetings.
Members must book their own accommodation. Rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. For more information about the Union's accomodations in Vancouver click here. Booking deadline is April 28, 2017.