"I love helping writers hone their work." — Author Margaret Webb
Are you writing a book? Get a professional evaluation of your work through our Manuscript Evaluation Service.
The Writers' Union of Canada offers a Manuscript Evaluation Service using the talents of our members, all of whom are professional authors. The service provides writers with advice on their manuscripts.
Included in Your Evaluation
- Comments on the content, including but not necessarily limited to characterization, dialogue, setting, believability, and research;
- Comments on the writing technique, including but not necessarily limited to technical ability and style;
- Steps to take to develop the manuscript; and
- Responses to three specific questions submitted by the author.
- Submissions must be double-spaced, twelve-point size, easy-to-read font with one-inch margins on white pages.
- On a separate page, include a list of three specific questions you would like the evaluator to address (optional).